There is no charge to access the Human Rights Cities Network.
- The Human Rights Cities Network is a private and interactive platform accessible via the humanrightscities.net website
- The Network is committed to advancing the development of human rights cities and a fundamental rights culture in Europe and beyond
- Joining the Network is neutral, impartial and independent process
- There is no affiliation to any political party, organisation or movement, linked to membership
Become an Active Actor
Do so by using our form beside.
- Connect with us and others
- Ask questions and talk about human rights cities
- Expand your knowledge and spread the human right cities philosophy and concepts
- Share information, knowledge, local practices, academic articles and research and send us useful links
- Follow us and keep updated on trends and developments
- Stay informed of relevant events and inform us of special events on the horizon
Incentives to be an Active Actor
- Belonging to a global community of experienced human rights practitioners
- Expanding connections between human rights cities and like-minded practitioners
- Benefiting from the Excellence Knowledge Centre
- Increasing human rights cities visibility
- Contributing to the development of human rights cities
- Access to specific information and events
English is the default language of the Human Rights Cities Network. French and Spanish options are currently in the works.